Limited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoFree Shipping on orders +€100
Free Shipping on orders +€100
Suitable for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin.
Good to Know
- Made with locally sourced botanicals
- Formulated without parabens, SLS and SLES, petrolatum, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial colours.
- Made with love in Australia
- Made from 30% PCR
- FSC Cardboard Carton
- 100% recyclable
- Nourishing balm-to-oil formula
- Melts away makeup, SPF, dirt and pollution
- The waterless formulation does not disrupt the skin's delicate pH
- Maintains and supports your skin’s barrier function
- Combines actives and antioxidants
- Grapeseed Oil and Bisabolol helps to calm and soothe the skin
- Limited-Edition Plum has a bespoke blend of natural Mandarin, Geranium, Palmarosa, Ylang Ylang, Blackcurrant, Labdanum, Jasmine and Vanilla, whilst Melting Moment with Wild Orange Leaf Extract has a blend of subtle citrus with Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Yuzu and Vanilla.
- Formulated with natural pigments from Iron Oxides and Curcumin (Turmeric). Colour variations may occur when exposed to sunlight. This does not affect the integrity of the product.
Apply to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required and follow with your usual serums or moisturiser.
Pro Tip: leave on clean skin for up to 10 minutes as a nourishing mask.
Native to the hinterland of northern New South Wales, Davidson Plum is rich in antioxidants which help protect the skin from free radical damage. Naturally occurring polysaccharides help to reduce transepidermal water loss and protect the skin's barrier function.
This Vitamin E rich oil is known for its anti-inflammatory properties; helping to calm stressed skin. It is rich in antioxidants which can assist in protecting the skin from free radical damage.
Extracted from Chamomile, Bisabolol is rich in Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and works to deeply hydrate the skin, reduce moisture loss and assist with reducing redness and irritation.
500+ 5 Star Reviews
"The holy grail. Leaves my skin feeling soft, but not clogged."
"Name says it all. Will definitely buy again."
"This balm is heavenly... I looked to using it every night."
"Actual magic in a pot. It melts the makeup off your skin including mascara."
One Balm, Four Ways
As your daily first cleanse: Melt away the day's makeup, SPF, pollution - and problems - then follow with your second cleanser.
As your makeup remover: Break down even the most stubborn long-wearing makeup, without irritation.
As a nourishing mask: Leave a lush layer on clean skin for up to 10 minutes as a deeply hydrating mask.
In an at-home facial: Take a minute to gently massage Melting Moment over the face, neck and décolletage in upward circular movements.
Pro tip: Always apply your balm to dry skin, and add warm water to emulsify before rinsing or gently wiping off with a damp face cloth.
A Beauty Editor Rates Our Viral Cleansing Balm
Love the award-winning Melting Moment Cleansing Balm? We review our new limited edition plum version (spoiler: it's delicious).
Do I Really Need a Balm Cleanser? Yes, Here’s Why
Including a recap of what balm cleansers do, how they actually work and why adding one into your skincare routine is a no-brainer.
A Dermal Therapist Shares the Best Cleanser for Your Skin Concerns
From balms and gentle cleansers, to exfoliating gels and blemish products, let's break down which one's right for you (and the cleansers to avoid).