Liquid Gold To-GoFree Shipping on orders +€100
Free Shipping on orders +€100
All skin types, particularly mature skin (25+)
Good to Know
- pH 2.8 - 3.0
- Our cult favourite, award-winning accelerating acid
- Clean (no parabens, SLS / SLES, mineral oil)
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Made with locally sourced botanical ingredients
- Made with love in Australia
In a Clinical Trial...See full clinical trial
Liquid Gold To-Go Clinical Trial
- 93% improvement in skin elasticity
- 88% of people saw an improvement skin tone and luminosity
- 88% of people saw an improvement skin texture
- 96% of people found the tolerability of Liquid Gold to be ‘good to excellent’
*Results from an independent clinical trial
8 week study with 28 participants
- 5% Glycolic Acid
- Gently exfoliates to clear dead skin and pollution build-up
- Resurfaces and revitalises the complexion to improve luminosity and tone
- Assists in stimulating collagen production
- Reduces congestion and promotes evenness
- Promotes hydration and moisture retention
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, open pores and sun damage
- Strengthens the skin's protective barrier
- pH of 2.8 - 3.0, which temporarily compromises the skin barrier to facilitate deeper penetration of active ingredients (trust us, it's a good thing)
- Apply after cleansing, moisten a cotton pad and sweep over face, neck and décolletage. Leave Liquid Gold to work unadulterated and avoid following with other products, as this will buffer the efficacy of the treatment.
- If your skin is slightly sensitive, you can apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum afterwards, once your skin is touch dry.
It's normal to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold. This will soon dissipate, and you'll be left with a firmer, more vibrant and resilient complexion.
Assists with accelerating the skin renewal process by dissolving the bonds that hold dead skin cells together, enhancing luminosity and clarity.
A moisture binding protein which helps to prevent trans-epidermal water loss, protecting the skin from the negative effects of the environment such as dehydration.
With soothing, anti-irritant and antioxidant properties, liquorice extract can help to regulate melanin production to assist in reducing pigmentation.
A powerful humectant that works to draw and bind moisture from the air into the surface levels of skin, helping to maintain moisture balance.
Parabens, Sulphates SLS and SLES, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban. Read our clean formulating guidelines.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.