Balm to oil cleanser
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup, S... Read more
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup, SPF, dirt and pollution, while nourishing and softening the skin.
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from naturally scented from Tangerine, Yuzu and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
As Seen On
I am completely hooked.. can't imagine a day without this balm.
Great balm glides into the skin like a dream. Removes all dirt & grime. Skin looks healthy with a lovely glow.
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
It’s luscious and hydrating without causing my acne prone skin to break out.
Removes all traces of makeup without feeling stripped. This is a game changer!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Carlie R.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Redness & Inflammation, Dryness, Uneven Texture, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoMelting love
Love how light it feels on and how soft my face feels after.
- Jovana S.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it
Very smooth removes make up easily I love the smell
- PinkypurpleVerified ReviewerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBeautiful texture
I love the texture of this balm which glides on and rinses easily turning from balm to oil to milk. It removes makeup well and doesn't irritate my eyes. It has a light pleasant scent but isn't highly fragranced. Love this more than the balm from another company which I had used for years.
- Josie H.Verified ReviewerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blemishes & BreakoutsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoCan’t live without it
Smells so beautiful and works a treat for daily makeup removal. Always feels luxurious at the end of the day.
- Louise D.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoAmazing!!
Love this product. Literally melts in my face and removes all trace of make up. I use for a double cleanse and it definitely benefits my skin.