Balm to oil cleanser
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup, S... Read more
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup, SPF, dirt and pollution, while nourishing and softening the skin.
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from naturally scented from Tangerine, Yuzu and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
As Seen On
I am completely hooked.. can't imagine a day without this balm.
Great balm glides into the skin like a dream. Removes all dirt & grime. Skin looks healthy with a lovely glow.
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
It’s luscious and hydrating without causing my acne prone skin to break out.
Removes all traces of makeup without feeling stripped. This is a game changer!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Susan S.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoA game changer
This balm quite simply dissolves make up. Eye make up, lipstick, mascara - it dissolves and washes off. It’s brilliant.
- Yvette B.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm 18gI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest cleanser ever!
Absolutely love this cleanser! It leaves your skin feeling so beautiful and soft!
- Nardene B.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Large Pores, Uneven Texture, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI’m on my 4th tub
This stuff is the goat. I wash my day off every day with it. It removes my make up so easily, including mascara, and is so nourishing for my skin. I literally moan when I’m applying it. Occasionally I leave it on for an extra little mask as it leaves my skin feeling so beautiful. Thank you for creating this!
- Ally S.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, Dryness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Uneven TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMelting Moment Balm
I am obsessed with this stuff! Its so soothing and gentle on my skin, but also such an effective way to remove my makeup and SPF. Also love using this as a mask too
- JCVerified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHighly recommended
Thought i didn’t need this but gave it a try and truly liked how it cleans my face.