Age-Defying Night Serum
Vitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol
A gentle Retinol serum formulated to accelerate skin renewal and enriched with antioxidant-rich A... Read more
A gentle Retinol serum formulated to accelerate skin renewal and enriched with antioxidant-rich Australian botanicals for a smooth, even and radiant complexion.
What does it do? Defends against visible signs of ageing by promoting skin renewal, firmness and diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dullness, loss of elasticity.
Made for: All skin types, particularly mature skin (25+).
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from Retinol.
Not suitable for pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Apply 2-3 drops on alternate evenings to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
- Sharon K.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% RetinolI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Large Pores, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars41 minutes agoAdore
This is probably my favourite product from Alpha H and the one that has stood the test of time. I tend to get bored and change my products regularly but this is the one that I can’t be without.
- Janette D.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoGreat product
- Joanne W.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% RetinolI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Blemishes & Breakouts, Sensitivity, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMy new must have!
My first time using a retinol product and I'm super happy.
- Jackie V.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% RetinolI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blemishes & BreakoutsRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agovitamin A serum
great texture, feels light
- Jacquie S.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat
All AlphaH products are lovely on the skin.