Intensely Hydrating Weightless Cream
High Tide Water Cream
A luxurious water-based formula that provides intense hydration to last up to 5 days for an insta... Read more
A luxurious water-based formula that provides intense hydration to last up to 5 days for an instantly plumper, bouncier-looking complexion that lasts.
What does it do? Designed to drench and replenishes skin's moisture levels, with our unique hydration complex and antioxoident-rich Australian River Mint for a bouncier-looking complexion that lasts.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, loss elasticity.
Made for: Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry and dehydrated skin.
Texture and scent: Bouncy, fast-absorbing gel cream and fragrance free.
After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to the face, neck and décolletage in upward and outward circular movements.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
The moisturiser people are obsessed with...
"I absolutely love how this water cream keeps my skin hydrated."
"This leaves my skin feeling so nourished, but without being heavy or greasy."
"I've been using this for over a month, it's my secret weapon for managing signs of ageing."
"Easy to apply, cooling on the skin with results that made my skin feel plump and nourished"
"Lightweight but incredibly hydrating"
"My skin just seemed to drink it up and was left feeling soft and smooth and looked so fresh and youthful"
"The almost instant results are remarkable"
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream in the AM before your daily SPF and / or of an evening as your night time moisturiser.
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream over any serums or underneath a facial oil.
Yes. High Tide Water Cream is suitable for all skin types, particularly those that prefer a lightweight textured moisturiser.
- KevinReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Dryness, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSo easy for men
So easy to apply - I’m a lazy male who find other moisturisers hard to apply. This is easy and the results are immediate. Thank you Alpha-H for another stellar product
- Maranda. H.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Dryness, Sensitivity, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Redness & InflammationRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoInstant hydration and glow!!
I was having a bad reaction to over using some products and needed to go back to basics to calm my skin down, I brought the High tide water cream and WOW!! Instant results within a few days my skin is radiating/ glowing and super hydrated, I’ve even had loads of people notice I highly recommend everyone go buy some!! Love my Alpha H products
- GillianVerified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type OilySkin Concerns Large Pores, Oiliness, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGame changer
I haven’t been a huge fan of gel creams before but this is a game changer. It feels so nice going on and doesn’t have that gel feeling you can get with others. It’s lightweight but hydrating - and smells amazing!
- Rosalind j.ReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Pigmentation, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoHigh tide water cream
Cooling, calming and moisturising
- BecReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Blemishes & Breakouts, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautifully light
Loving this moisturiser, leaves my skin feeling hydrated without feeling heavy and oily.